Skip to main content Portal State Agency Listing

New York Vista
Law and Order
Consumer Info
Career / Employment
Licenses & Credentials
Recreation / Tourism
Tax Information
How Do I?
Open Meeting Webcasts
  Education > Higher Education
  Related Links   
  Continuing Education
  Early Childhood
  Education for Adults
  Financial Aid
  Funding & Special Programs
  Higher Education
 Are there any State education benefits for the child of a seriously disabled veteran?
 Are there any tax deductions or credits to help pay for college?
 Are there education benefits available to military personnel, veterans, or their families?
 Do Grants, Scholarships and Awards have to be paid back?
 How can I apply for a TAP grant?
 How can I open a New York College Savings Program account?
 How can I pay for college?
 I am a Vietnam veteran and my GI Bill eligibility has expired. Does New York State have any program to help pay for my education?
 I am in the military and will soon be discharged. Does New York State have any programs to help pay for my education?
 What other grants and scholarships for college are available?
  Individuals with Disabilities (VESID)
  Libraries, Museums and Archives
  Schools (K-12)
  Special Education
  Volunteering / Community Service (EDUCATION)
NYS Home Page | Accessibility | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer