Skip to main content Portal State Agency Listing

New York Vista
Law and Order
Consumer Info
Career / Employment
Licenses & Credentials
Recreation / Tourism
Tax Information
How Do I?
Open Meeting Webcasts
  Career / Employment > Workplace Issues
  Related Links   


Question As a State employee I am having some personal problems that are affecting my work. Where can I get some confidential help?

Answer Most New York State agencies have Employee Assistance Program (EAP) coordinators that are there to help employees cope with a wide range of personal problems. If you log on to the web site for New York State Employee Assistance Program you should be able to find your coordinator and other resources to assist you. The New York State EAP is a program negotiated through collective bargaining for Executive Branch employees. Regardless of your agency or branch of government, your personnel office or employee benefits administrator may also be able to assist with locating appropriate resources to help you cope with your situation. Personnel and benefits administrators, as well as Employee Assistance Coordinators, are trained to assure that your request for assistance is kept confidential.

Back More Info 

Statewide Employee Assistance Program

NYS Home Page | Accessibility | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer