Skip to main content Portal State Agency Listing

New York Vista
Law and Order
Consumer Info
Career / Employment
Licenses & Credentials
Recreation / Tourism
Tax Information
How Do I?
Open Meeting Webcasts
  Health > Alcoholism / Substance Abuse Information
  Related Links   
  Alcoholism / Substance Abuse Information
 How do I become a Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)?
 How do I become a Credentialed Prevention Professional (CPP) or a Credentialed Prevention Specialist (CPS)?
 How do I find an appropriate alcohol or drug treatment program?
 How do I obtain information about alcohol and other drug abuse prevention efforts that are underway in my community?
 How do I talk to my children about drugs?
 What are the Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) laws in New York?
 What are the requirements for obtaining approval to operate an addiction services treatment program in New York State? (Operating Certificate)?
 What publications does OASAS have?
 What type of training is available to assist counselors and prevention workers in the addictions field in New York State?
 Where can I find data on alcohol and substance abuse problems and risks in my community?
 Where can I get a list of laboratories that do drug testing?
 Where can patients direct questions or concerns about their treatment programs?
  Disability Issues (Health)
  Health Care Providers
  Health Insurance
  HIPAA - Health Ins. Portability & Accountability
  Illness or Condition
  Mental Health/Hygiene
  Patients Rights
  Staying Healthy / Wellness & Prevention
  Volunteering / Community Service (HEALTH)
NYS Home Page | Accessibility | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer