Skip to main content Portal State Agency Listing

New York Vista
Law and Order
Consumer Info
Career / Employment
Licenses & Credentials
Recreation / Tourism
Tax Information
How Do I?
Open Meeting Webcasts
  Career / Employment > Getting a Job
  Related Links   


Question How do I get a job to work at a casino in New York State?

Answer Both the Oneida and St. Regis Mohawk compacts require that prior to employment a person must be issued a temporary certification by the State Racing and Wagering Board and a temporary license by the applicable Nation or Tribal Gaming Agency. If any individuals seek employment with the Oneida Indian Nation's Turning Stone Casino Resort they should contact: Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 126, Verona, New York 13478. If any individuals seek employment at the St. Regis Mohawk's Akwesasne Mohawk Casino they should contact: Human Resources Department, Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Training Center, Route 37, Hogansburg, New York 13655. It should be noted that every gaming employee will be required to undergo both New York State and Federal Bureau of Investigation criminal history fingerprint profiles and a full background investigation conducted by the New York State Police.

Back More Info 
Indian Gaming Frequently Asked Questions

frequently asked questions about Indian gaming in New York State

NYS Home Page | Accessibility | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer